"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Friday, May 29, 2015

Memorial Day Weekend

So this poor post has been sitting, almost finished, since Monday.  And now it's Friday and time to start another weekend.  Ooops!  That's how my whole week has been, sigh.  Well here is LAST weekend's recap, so we can get on to THIS weekend! :)

I know I've said this before, but three-day weekends are my love language.  It just spreads out the timeline of resting/being productive/having fun out.  It makes you feel like you have time to do all!

We started Saturday morning out with a trip to the coffee shop and to get donuts! 



I got some sewing projects done while the kids napped.


We spent lots of time in our pajamas, watching Castle, and trying on boots....


Haircuts for the boys... NOT Lyle's favorite thing.


Selfies on our extra morning off!


Strawberry picking at Sweet Berries and Brambles, our local strawberry farm.


Don't let him fool you, I picked all of those in ankle deep mud with Aria strapped to me!  But he had fun playing! 


So so much mud!


Fresh strawberries on our waffles for lunch. Oh my goodness...soooooo good! 


And painted piggies!!! Lesson learned, to only attempt this when she is asleep!  HA!


Such a nice weekend with my family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment