"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Saturday, March 3, 2012

32 Weeks

Size of Baby:  large squash


 
 
Total Weight Gain: 31...starting to feel like this is ridiculous!

Maternity Clothes: Yes, and sadly some of them don't even fit anymore! oh my...

Gender:  BOY!!!

Movement:  Yes, I think that is my favorite part about being pregnant.  Although he has found my ribs and enjoys kicking them.

Sleep:  Not so great lately.  I'm starting to get the tiredness I felt in the first trimester back again.  

What I miss: Being able to go the mall/clean/walk up the stairs without getting tired.

Cravings: Girl Scout Cookies were delivered this week!  woo-hoo!!!
 
Symptoms:  Back and hip pain.  We went to the mall with Kodi on Saturday and I was waddling pretty good by the end of the day! lol

Best moment this week: Kim and I went up to Kansas City last weekend to help Kodi with a few last minute wedding details, and so I could go to her bachelorette party.  It was a fun weekend!


What I'm Looking Forward To: A crazy busy week!  Kodi and Shawn's wedding is on Friday.  We are headed up on Wednesday night after work.  We are looking forward to seeing all the family that is coming in.  I am hoping I don't look too conspicuous in my bridesmaid dress! :)

2 comments:

  1. Gilligan looks like a pretty LARGE squash! But his mommy looks beautiful!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...we will just call him a GIANT squash! :)

    ReplyDelete