"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Friday, March 25, 2016

Cousins!

Over the last couple of weeks we got to spend time with all of my siblings and see our nieces and nephews.  It was so so nice to see everyone and spend some time together!

This was our first time to meet baby Mae, who is my brother Mike and his wife Steph's little girl.  She and Aria are 10 months apart.


It was awesome to hang out with Jeff and his fiance (woot woot!) Sarah.


 Babies love Uncle Zach

Our sweet family friend Edna Ruth

Aria and Auntie Steph

 The big cousins love babies!

Aria giggles

Mae already has sweet tricks at the skate park

You can believe I stole as many baby snuggles as I could!



Gigi and Grandaddy

Everyone couldn't be there the same weekend, so we headed back to Hesston for time with my sisters and their kids.  Aria and the twins were buds!


The babes only vaguely understood the egg hunt...mostly they just ran around the yard.

But Lyle was allll about it



Summer and Weston became expert dirt tossers. lol

Gigi and Grandaddy with the rest of the grands

I was able to take an extra day off and we went to the zoo on Tuesday


These big kids were crazy!



Lyle posed by this statue and asked me to take a picture and send it to his Grammy.  It turned out to be such a cute picture! Good idea bud.


Wednesday was my sister Carrie's birthday and she and Kristen came down to Harper after I got off work and we went out to dinner.  Just us...no kids.  It was wonderful. :) It has been years if ever since we have done that.



Love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment