"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Back to School...

I've been feeling the back to school rush lately.  No, I haven't been buying school supplies, or setting up a classroom, I've been making dozens of poor Kindergarteners cry. :(  We have been swamped at work with kids needing their school immunizations.  Although most of them know what they need at least by May, a big majority of parents wait until the very last minute.  Who knows...if I had to bring my 5 year old child in kicking and screaming, I might put that off too.  I actually don't mind that part of my job...giving shots,  but sometimes I feel like the meanest person in the world!  Luckily a Spiderman/Cars/Tinkerbell sticker usually smoothes things over, and a promise of McDonald's icecream always helps! 

So now that school has started we get a bit of a break.  That is until its time to start giving flu shots.  Which always seems to come sooner than we are ready for.  So good luck to everyone starting school...I am not jealous at all (except maybe of your summer vacation!!!) !    

No comments:

Post a Comment