"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!! :)

I had my 24th birthday on Tuesday.  That sounds so old, but the ladies at work say it sounds like 12 to them! Hah!  We celebrated with my parent's and Carrie's family a couple weeks ago before my parents took their trip to North Carolina.  Mom spoiled me with some of my favorites (strawberry cheesecake ice cream and white chocolate covered strawberries) and it was just nice to have time to visit.  I got some beautiful flowers and balloons at work from Zach, and enjoyed a YUMMY meal (with more of my favorites!) with my in-laws and Grandma on my birthday.  Zach and I went to Wichita on Saturday to pick up his truck and celbrate my day.  We went to the mall and Dan and Allison joined us for a movie(one that did not have any shooting or blowing up or superheroes-can you tell I got to pick?? :) )  We ate Panera for lunch and Pei Wei for supper, plus Smoothie King in the middle.  What a day of good food!!! We may be in a bit of a rut when it comes to eating out in Wichita, but when you know something is sooo good, how can you pass it up??


 I had a great day (even though I had to work-shouldn't that be a holiday each year?????)  and felt very loved.  It makes me grateful for all the wonderful people in my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment