"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Thursday, November 10, 2011

16 Weeks


Size of Baby....an avocado! lol
 
Total Weight Gain:  I was up 3 pounds at my last appointment, so that puts me about even.  Going the right direction!

Maternity Clothes:  Well I am using a hair tie to keep my pants buttoned, which is working fine for now, but I am going to look for some new pants this weekend!  I will say that I am glad I get to wear comfortable scrubs at work!

Gender:  2 1/2 weeks until our ultrasound!  We can't wait!!! :)

Movement:  Not yet, but it should be soon!

Sleep:  Is getting much better!  I bought a maternity pillow called a "Snoogle."  Hahah...funny name, but once I got used to it, it has helped!  Although it is a little big, I have to sleep with it one way, so Zach still has room!  

What I miss:  Vanilla Iced Coffee from McDonald's. 

Cravings: I have discovered that instead of iced coffee, peppermint hot chocolate will work pretty darn well.  :)

Symptoms:  Back aches and sciatic nerve pain.  Some days are worse, but nothing too bad.

Best Moment this Week:  People can tell that I am pregnant!  Sorry there is no picture yet this week...it will be coming!  Its a still a little bump, but it's there!!!

What I'm Looking Forward To:  Girl's weekend with my family! 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment