"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

17 Weeks

 Please excuse the hotel bathroom in the background :)

Size of Baby....an onion!
 
Total Weight Gain: 4-5 pounds

Maternity Clothes: I got a few shirts, sweaters, and a pair of jeans last weekend.  I wore the jeans today....that belly panel is weird! And still a little big,  but its a tradeoff as to which feels more funny...that or having to tie my regular jeans closed!

Gender:  2 more weeks!

Movement:  YES!  I felt it today for sure, and it was crazy!  So hard to describe how it feels, but sooo exciting!

Sleep:  Okay

What I miss:  Not worrying so much about what I eat....I was scared to eat lunch meat on my sandwich today, after we had talked about listeria and other foodborne diseases all morning at my training.  Lol.

Cravings: I ate a baked potato with chili from Mc Alister's tonight with a big glass of sweet tea.  It was soooo good!

Symptoms:  Back aches and sciatic nerve pain. 

Best Moment this Week: Had such a good weekend with my mom and sisters!  And Sunday was wonderful relaxing with Zach at home.

What I'm Looking Forward To:  I am in Topeka/Lawrence for training this week, so I will be glad to get back home!  Then another short week and it's Thanksgiving! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi little B! It's so cute to see your bump! We had such fun this last weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim....you are so cute! Love the lil bump!

    ReplyDelete