"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Monday, December 5, 2011

20 Weeks....Halfway Done!!!

(Sorry no picture...All the pictures I took looked terrible (I blame it on being sick) so maybe one later this week!)  But the bump is growing I promise!)
 
Size of Baby:  Small Cantaloupe!
 
 
Total Weight Gain: 7 pounds

Maternity Clothes:Yes and No...mixing and matching still right now.

Gender:  BOY!!!

Movement:  Yes, it's fun to feel his little movements.  I can't wait until it's enough that Zach can feel him.

Sleep:  Okay.  Some nights are still better than others

What I miss: Being able to take medicine...sometimes Tylenol just doesn't cut it!

Cravings: We made a trip to Anthony one Saturday morning for donuts...and they were amazing. Definitely worth it.  But no crazy cravings yet.

Symptoms:  Back aches and I was sick with a cold this past week-no fun!

Best Moment this Week: We had our first sonogram last Tuesday.  It was amazing.  To be able to see the details in our tiny little baby was incredible.  And we found out that we are having a boy!  We had thought it was a girl (for no particular reason) but are so excited for a boy!

What I'm Looking Forward To: Well, I just love Christmas time, so coming home and relaxing in the evenings with the Christmas tree all lit up is wonderful to me.  We have a pretty "normal" week, with some Christmas parties this weekend.  Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment