"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas with the Bauers

We headed back down to Harper Saturday night and went over to Zach's parents. The Pote's were already out there, and we enjoyed some soup and chili (Crunchy Munchy Chili as I always call it, courtesy of Hesston school lunches when it is served with fritos and cheese). 




Christmas morning we woke up and opened our stockings, and the rest of the family joined us for the opening of presents.  I love Christmas morning!  We are so blessed to have family close and be able to spend time with everybody!

Hahah...Chase in his Santa costume


Zach won $2000 on a scratch crossword lottery ticket that was in his stocking!!!!  AWESOME!


The rest of the weekend was spent chatting, playing games, and of course eating.  I will post a picture of my belly soon....I think you will be able to tell that baby Bauer ate VERY well this weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment