"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Thursday, December 29, 2011

23 Weeks


Size of Baby:  Papaya
 


 
Total Weight Gain: 16 pounds (and yes...9 of those were in the last month...OMG! lol)

Maternity Clothes: yes

Gender:  BOY!!!

Movement:  All the time now.  I think he liked all the action in Mission Impossible...he was kicking the whole time!

Sleep:  Not too bad...much better in my own bed with my own pillows

Cravings:  Nothing I just HAVE to have...we picked up breadsticks from Fazoli's and they were just as amazing as I imagined :)

Symptoms:  Back Pain.  Apparently my back is out of line and the knots are pressing on a nerve.  Going back to the chiropractor to see if he can help.

Best Moment this Week:We had a great time with family at Christmas last weekend.  Our Dr. apt was this morning and she said everything looked good! 

What I'm Looking Forward To:Another long weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment