"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

24 Weeks

Size of baby: Corn... lol that seems funny to compare a baby to



Total Weight Gain: haven't weighed since last week

Maternity Clothes: Yes.  I just got a tub of maternity clothes from my sister.  It was like Christmas! :)

Gender:  BOY!!!

Movement:  Yes, he is getting stronger!

Sleep:  Okay for the most part

What I miss: Pop!

Cravings: I have been eating "cuties" like crazy.  They taste so good!

Symptoms:  Still having trouble with my back

Best moment this week:  We got some of our nursery furniture and Zach put it together.  I love it!  Obviously it is not in it's place...we need to work on clearing out the rest of the room first.  We also rode with my parents to Missouri to visit my grandpa.  It was a short visit, but good to see him and my aunt!

 


What I'm Looking Forward To: We are going to see a comedian, Brian Regan, for Zach's birthday this weekend.  It should be fun!

2 comments:

  1. I like the furniture! We'll have to come to Harper soon and see it in person! I like your "new" shirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! Kim, you look so cute! :) I love reading your blog and seeing your cute little belly grow! :) You are the most adorable pregnant woman, ever. :)

    I hope you have a blast this weekend!! Miss you dear friend!

    - Abby

    ReplyDelete