"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Weekend With Family

Last weekend was one of my favorite types.  Filled with family and relaxing.  My house is still a mess, but that's okay!  Kodi and Shawn had a wedding in Wichita on Saturday, so they came to Harper to hang out for the rest of the weekend.  

Lyle and Snickers in jail!
We spent most of Friday night and Saturday out at my in-laws relaxing, eating, and letting Lyle have some good play time with his Aunt and Uncle. 

Playing with Auntie Kodi and Grammy
 Sunday after church we headed up to Hesston.  My little brother Jeff was home for a few days, and my sister and her family came up.  We let the cousins play and caught up on everybody's happenings.  

Learning to play piano with Uncle Jeff
Jeff will be graduating from K-STATE in May and is interviewing for jobs now.  My nephew is two months old now-long and skinny, and oh-so cute.  My niece is almost two and has something new she learned each time I see her!  Right now she is learning which letters go with each person's name.  She will take the G to my mom for "Gigi" and give the D to her dad for "Dada."  So cute.  Lyle loved following her around!  So thankful the time I get to spend with all of them!

Cousins...they are too squirmy to get a good picture!

1 comment:

  1. It's the best when you get to spend time with family. Looks like you guys had a great time! Happy house cleaning :)

    ReplyDelete