"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Turning Two

Saturday my neice Zoe turned two.  We went up to Wichita for her (and my brother-in-law's) birthday party. 
Baby Eric is three months old! I love him.
He is so long and skinny!  Such opposite from
chunky man Lyle at this age.

Her nurse kit from Uncle Mike and Aunt Steph.
Maybe she'll take after her Auntie Kim ;)

Her doll that Uncle Zach picked out for her.



Zoe and her daddy blowing out birthday candles


Such a sweet girl.  We love you Zo-Zo!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love these!! Thanks for posting. She LOVES her new baby doll. It goes everywhere with her and to bed! :)

    ReplyDelete