"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Friday, March 28, 2014

Bloglovin'

I am way late to the game here, people.  I just discovered bloglovin' and feel like I have majorly been missing out!  I always used my blogger page to read and keep track of the blogs I liked.  Lately, my reading list hasn't been loading, and half the time it is missing new posts from people.

Bloglovin' is a site where you can keep a feed of all the blogs you love in one place.  It is much easier to use and to read, and it's great for discovering new blogs in all kinds of different categories!  I also like that you can separate your list into categories.  I definitely don't want to miss posts from personal friends, but some other blogs I scan over posts I'm not interested in.

So, if you're like me and still living in the blog stone ages, or if you even type in the address of the blogs you read, try bloglovin'!  You can use the button on the right to find me! :)

Happy Friday and Happy reading! 

And because no post is complete without a picture of this sweet thing! Chasing bunnies on the farm! 

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful little boy…and he's my grandson! I'm one lucky Grammy :-)

    ReplyDelete