"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Friday, March 21, 2014

Five on Friday

Happy Friday everyone!  I hope you all have great plans for the weekend, whether they include fun activities or just enjoying some down time at home.  Here are my top five to celebrate Friday!

One - Birthday Fun
We are meeting up for a mini birthday celebration for my sister tomorrow.  We are heading out for breakfast, then over to Botanica to enjoy the beautiful weather, flowers, and let the kids play.  I love that place, and am so ready to go back now that the weather is nice again.
Botanica
Two - Party Planning
Lyle's 2nd birthday is about a month away, and I have been searching Pinterest for great ideas!  His favorite food is pancakes, so we are planning a Lumberjack party with flapjacks of course!  Bring on the flannel, suspenders, and cuteness!
Link
Three - Mornings 
People.  I got up to my alarm (without hitting snooze) three times this week.  I gave myself permission on Thursday to sleep until Lyle woke up, as he was up for a couple hours during the night.  I am trying to get on a regular routine in the mornings.  Each morning I am starting with devotions, then on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays I will work out, and on Tuesdays and Thursdays I will do a little house cleaning.  Now that I've written it on here, you have to keep me accountable!

Four - Basketball
Today we are cheering on all our favorite Kansas teams in the NCAA March Madness tournament!  I am the basketball fan in our family, so hopefully my husband will let me watch some of the games! :) I love Mach Madness!



Five 
I say this prayer with Lyle every night when I am putting him to bed, just like my Dad did with me when I was little. 
Etsy Link
Happy Weekend!  Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment