"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Bauer...Party of Four!

We are so excited to finally share our news with everyone!  In early December we will be welcoming a sweet baby into our family!  What a wonderful early Christmas present!  Lyle is very excited to become a big brother (although he is convinced the baby is in his tummy.)

Because of the wonderful joys that go along with the first trimester of pregnancy, I have been a little absent from the blog world.  By the time I get home from work I am ready to go to bed!  We only have about one week left of the first trimester, and I am so ready to have energy to enjoy the summer!

We have still been busy having fun, and I hope to share a few "catch-up" posts soon.  We are so grateful for all the love and congratulations we have received, and know this baby is incredibly loved already.  

1 comment:

  1. Yaaaaay!! I can not wait to walk this journey together! Praying for blessings upon blessing on this new little life :)

    ReplyDelete