"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Friday, May 30, 2014

Five on Friday

Today is a very special five.  Today I have been married to my amazing husband for FIVE AWESOME years.  I would love to write about the five things I love most about my husband, but he might kill me if I put that on here.  So instead I was going to include five memorable photos of some of our favorite times.  As I was looking back through my photos on Facebook I decided narrowing it down to five was going to be impossible.

So here is my "Many More Than Five" photos celebrating our five years of marriage.

1.  Our wedding day.  It was perfect.


 2.  Honeymoon to the Bahamas.


 3.  Working on our new house together.  We've done lots of projects in the last five years!


4.  So many fun concerts and comedians!


 5.  Trip to Vegas.


 6.  Being youth sponsors at church.  That brought LOTS of adventures! :)


 7.  Becoming Auntie Kim and Uncle Zach.


 8.  BECOMING PARENTS.


 9.  Disneyworld!


 10.  Hawaii.


Thanks for a great five years babe.  I am so so so thankful for you.  Love You!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on 5 years together! How did you enjoy Vegas? We went last year and had a wonderful time!

    Sean at His and Her Hobbies

    ReplyDelete