"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Sunday, June 1, 2014

12 Weeks



How far along: 12 weeks

Size of baby: large plum

Weight gain: not sure, I forgot to weigh this week!
 
Gender: still a mystery! 

Movement: I really feel like I've felt this baby movin already! I might be crazy though. 

Sleep: I busted out my pregnancy pillow a couple nights ago, and it's been helping. I didn't feel quite as tired this week which was wonderful!  But after I wrote this I was exhausted from a day of fun and went to bed at 9.

Symptoms: A couple of headaches this week, and still not feeling great in the evenings. 

Cravings: We picked strawberries and they were soooooo good! 

Best moment this week: Spreading the word about this little babe! We also had a great relaxing, fun long weekend! 3-day weekends should be required at least once a month! :)

Looking Forward to: We have a sonogram scheduled for Tuesday! Can't wait to see our baby on that screen! 

1 comment:

  1. Your so adorable!! So as for jean shorts..... The best place that has them worth the built in belly and is Old Navy. My favorite shorts by FAR!! And the runner up are from Target. They just have elastic around the waste, but are super duper comfortable! Happy shopping :) and I love your little growing plum already!

    ReplyDelete