"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Sunday, June 15, 2014

14 Weeks



How Far Along: 14 Weeks

Size of Baby: Lemon

Weight gain: I gained a pound this week, so down two pounds overall

Gender: It's getting closer to being time to find out!

Movement: A little flip every once in a while

Sleep: Tossing and turning, trying to get comfortable

Symptoms: Headaches

Cravings: Oh boy the hunger train hit this week! I had several pregnant moments, including stealing my son's snack at church.

Best Moment This Week: Hearing the heartbeat was wonderful! It was a nice week of being home and I love that. 

Looking Forward To: Planning on some rides in the combine as long as it dries out enough to cut. 

Maybe a trip to see my sister who is on bed rest in the hospital after her water broke at 31 weeks. We are hoping the babies will stay put for a bit longer and keep growing! I am so glad for medical technology and that they can take care of babies that small! 

No comments:

Post a Comment