"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Friday, June 27, 2014

16 Weeks



How Far Along: 16 Weeks

Size of Baby: Avacado 

Weight gain: Back even to where I started

Gender: Only about two weeks left until our sonogram!  

Movement: I most often feel he/she moving when I lay down at the end of the day. 

Sleep: Better this week.  A couple days I could have put my head down on my desk for a quick snooze!

Symptoms:  Overall I feel pretty good.  A headache here or there, and I am feeling more "stretching."

Maternity Clothes:  My scrubs have started to feel a little tight this week.  I am sure it is entirely too early for that to happen.  Looks like I'll be switching to bigger scrub pants and t-shirts for awhile!

Cravings:  Something cold to drink...all the time!  

Best Moment This Week:  My sweet niece and nephew were born, healthy and without complications 8 weeks early!  I cannot wait to go see these precious babes in person!

Looking Forward To:  It's been nice to be home this weekend,  catching up on laundry, playing with Lyle, and getting some sewing done. 

1 comment:

  1. You look absolutely adorable! Cutest prego gal ever :) And congrats on becoming an Auntie again....x2!!

    ReplyDelete