"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Monday, June 23, 2014

15 Weeks

My sister at 31 weeks and me at 15 weeks.  Cousins meeting for the first time! 

How Far Along: 15 Weeks

Size of Baby: Navel Orange

Weight gain: I gained another pound this week, so down one pound overall

Gender: We get to find out on July 14.  I cannot wait!

Movement: This little babe was moving more this week!  I love that feeling.

Sleep: Sleep hasn't been great this week.  I feel like I can't quite get comfortable, so trying different combinations with pillows to see what works the best!

Symptoms:  My headaches were improved this last week.  Just starting with some lower back aching, and of course my facial complexion has seen better days!

Maternity Clothes:  I finally got a couple pairs of shorts, and have been loving my maternity tank tops!

Cravings: Fresh fruits and vegetables have tasted pretty good.  I got some sweet tea from McAlister's this weekend and it was sooooo good.  I need to buy some regular decaf tea bags, so I can make a jug at home!

Such a good visit

Best Moment This Week:  I got to go to Arkansas this weekend with my mom to spend time with my sister in the hospital.  It was so wonderful to be there with her, ask all my curious nurse questions, and see first hand that she really is doing okay!  There is no predicting how long the babies will wait to come (just like with any pregnancy!) but we were encouraged to hear that they had a momma up on the floor who didn't deliver until 72 days after her water broke!  So we know it's possible, and we will just keep praying God will keep Kristen and the babies safe until they come!  It was also pretty wonderful seeing my boys after being away all weekend!

Combine rides while I was gone
Looking Forward To:  This is just a "take-it-as-it-comes" week!  Zach will probably be in the fields some evenings, depending on rain, and if not we will most likely be bumming at home!  Here's to a week of enjoying summer at it's finest, without plans, and free to do whatever sounds the most fun! :)

This is how Grammy found him after his nap on Saturday.  I die laughing every time I see this picture!



2 comments:

  1. The look on Lyle's face when I went in to see if he was awake was so angelic! I would like to have seen the look on my face upon seeing my sweet NAKED grandson! The snaps on his shirt must have been poking him because he didn't want to put it back on saying it was "pokey"…he sure took care of that LOL! Love that crazy little guy :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He looks so proud of himself! I love it!

      Delete