"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Monday, July 7, 2014

17 Weeks

Sorry no picture this week...Zach has been out helping in the fields and Lyle has not mastered his picture taking skills!

How Far Along: 17 Weeks

Size of Baby: Turnip 

Weight gain: Forgot to weigh this week.  Probably will be up a few pounds after all this 4th of July food!

Gender: A little over a week until we find out!  People ask if I feel like it is one or the other.  We were convinced Lyle was a girl before our ultrasound, so I don't trust my gut anymore!  I'm not making any guesses this time around!  

Movement: At night before going to bed, and sometimes during the day if I'm sitting still.  I can't wait until Zach can feel it too!

Sleep: Lyle was sick this week with strep throat, so he is to blame for sleepless nights, not this little babe!

Symptoms:  I would say we are finally to that second trimester relieve.  Some achiness, but nothing too bad!

Maternity Clothes: Yes.  Very thankful for maternity tank tops!

Cravings:  I made some decaf sweet tea this week, and took a big glass of it to work each afternoon.  I have been craving both salty and sweet things!   

Best Moment This Week:  This week was a little crazy since Lyle was sick.  I spent a couple days at home with him (one thing about sick kiddos…lots of cuddles!)  My sister and her family came down to Harper to celebrate the 4th of July and we had a blast letting the kids splash in the kiddy pool, taking gator rides to see the animals, shooting off fireworks, and of course had lots of great snacks!

Looking Forward To:  Honestly I am just loving summer.  Being outside when we can, getting ready for vacation in a couple weeks, and spending time with family and friends.    

No comments:

Post a Comment