"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Saturday, July 12, 2014

18 Weeks



How Many Weeks: 18

Size of Baby: Sweet Potato

Weight Gain: Up two pounds

Gender: We were supposed to find out on Monday, but they moved my appointment to Friday. Don't they know four extra days is killer to wait! 

Movement: It seems like the baby is moving a little more all the time. I feel it randomly at work now during the day, and definitely more when I sit down at the end of the day. 

Sleep: Not too bad. Lots of rolling over trying to get comfortable. 

Symptoms:  Round ligament pain apparently. I don't remember feeling that with Lyle so that's something new. Some lower back pain. 

Maternity Clothes: Yes. I had to retire a bunch of my scrubs without drawstrings this week. I'm on the search for a cover-up to wear with my swimsuit at the beach next week. 

Cravings:  Still craving anything cold to drink. We got some plums this week and they were so good! 

Best Moment This Week:  I got to hold my sweet niece and nephew for the first time today and they are so precious! 

Looking Forward To:  Our sonogram is Friday morning, then we leave in the afternoon for a week at the beach in South Carolina with my family! I'm so ready for lots of time to catch up and enjoy the beach life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment