"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Monday, July 14, 2014

The Thomas Twins

Summer Joy and Weston Michael

This past weekend we made a quick trip down to Fort Smith, Arkansas.  My sister and brother-in-law have made it their temporary home, while their sweet babies Summer and Weston, spend some time growing in the NICU.



I was so excited to finally meet my newest niece and nephew, and they are the sweetest things.  Summer is the feisty one, tends to be more awake, and fusses at you when you mess with her.  She watched me as I held her and talked to her for the first time.  Weston is more relaxed, and likes his sleep.  When I held him, he just snuggled in and went right back to sleep.



It was so nice to spend time with Kristen and Philip, catching up, eating good food, and swimming in the pool. A great big thank-you to my husband for driving us down there!



Lyle was too small to meet his cousins, but he had a fun trip anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment