"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Monday, September 29, 2014

29 Weeks




How Many Weeks: 29

Size of Baby: Small Cabbage

Weight Gain: 20 pounds

Gender:  Girl!

Movement:  She is moving like crazy these days.  Like, there is no way to ignore her crazy!  But I love that part, so I'm not complaining.

Sleep:  I feel like all I do is roll over to try to get comfortable again.

Symptoms:  Side and back pain

Maternity Clothes:  I've been trying to use my fall/winter wardrobe from when I was pregnant with Lyle, but I always end up being too hot! The mornings and evenings feel wonderful, but the afternoons have been in the high 80's, so I'm never quite sure what to wear!

Cravings:  I must be cravings sweets because when I thought about the best things I had to eat this week they included: rice krispie treats, pumpkin dessert, and a shake from Sonic! :)

Best Moment This Week:  We had a great weekend in Hesston.  It was nice to spend time with my parents, and Lyle loved having their full attention!  We also were able to catch up with friends at the reunion. 

Looking Forward To:  This next weekend is the Kansas Barn Sale outside of Hesston, and I'm excited to hunt for treasures, and hopefully get some early Christmas shopping done!  
  




1 comment:

  1. Seriously, you look so adorable! I can't wait to see what this little girl looks like :)

    ReplyDelete