"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Saturday, October 11, 2014

31 Weeks




How Many Weeks: 31

Size of Baby: Head of lettuce

Weight Gain: 21 pounds

Gender:  Girl!

Movement:  Quite a bit. Doing kick counts every night.

Sleep:  I felt like I slept a little bit better this week. (Granted I am still getting up 2-3 times a night). Maybe I have just been tired from crazy days at work!

Symptoms:  Side and back pain, heartburn, all the fun last trimester uncomfortable-ness 

Maternity Clothes: Definitely. Loving that I can wear my boots and scarfs! 

Cravings:  Nothing too crazy...just make sure to keep me fed every couple of hours! Lol. I got a Caramel Apple Spice from Starbucks on Friday when it was so rainy and cold and it hit the spot! 

Best Moment This Week:  We went to the Kansas Barn Sale last weekend and it was CRAZY! We waited about an hour to find somewhere to park, then ended up walking about a 1/2 mile through a field to get there. There were so many people it was hard to walk or see anything. Still a fun outing but not what I expected. We went to the Cosmosphere yesterday for Zach's company picnic. It was fun but Lyle was done sitting still about 15 minutes into each show.

Looking Forward To:  We don't have anything planned for next weekend so hopefully we can get some projects done. 

Baby Update: We have now passed two weeks of our BPP checks. We also scheduled our c-section, so unless this little girl comes early, she will be here December 8! So so exciting!
  



1 comment: