"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Meeting the Rest of the Family

It took about 6 weeks, but Lyle was finally able to meet the rest of his Aunts and Uncles!  It was great to spend time with family during those first few weeks-this little guy is well loved!

Auntie Kristen (lives in Arkansas)

Uncle Mike (lives in South Carolina)

Uncle Jeff (Senior at K-State)

Auntie Kodi (lives in Olathe)

 We met great Aunts and Uncles too, but unfortunately I don't have very many pictures of that!  I need to realize that even if other people have their cameras out, I need to be taking pictures too!  Their pictures don't end up on my computer quite as easily! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment