"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Saturday, November 8, 2014

35 Weeks




How Many Weeks: 35, our scheduled day is in one month !!! So exciting! 

Size of Baby: Canary Melon

Weight Gain: 30 pounds

Gender: A sweet sweet girl! 

Movement: Yes. She was a bit of a stinker during my biophysical on Friday. She would not kick (which is very unusual for her), so that means a failing score. I stopped by my doctor's office to see what I should do, and they sent me over to Wesley to have a non-stress test done. They hooked me up to the monitors and everything was fine, so I will have my regular appointments next week. I'm trying to monitor her kicks pretty closely this weekend to make sure she is still doing okay. She gave us a little bit of a scare! 

Sleep: Same story different week

Symptoms: All around uncomfortable. 

Maternity Clothes: yes, if they even fit anymore

Cravings: Apples

Best Moment This Week: My mom came down yesterday to help get some projects done. It feels good to check things off the list! 

Looking Forward To: I have the day off on Tuesday. Looking forward to  relaxing with my coffee in the morning and getting more checked off my list! 



  


No comments:

Post a Comment