"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

36 Weeks


36 Weeks, Lyle on the left, Baby Girl on the right.  What do you think??? Bigger, Smaller?



How Many Weeks: 36 

Size of Baby: Ripe Papaya

Weight Gain: 31 pounds

Gender: A sweet sweet girl! 

Movement: After not being very active on last weeks scans, she has been back to normal!  

Sleep: A little bit better this week.  Still up several times a night, and constantly turning over to get comfortable, but overall a little better.

Symptoms: Having a lot more braxton-hicks contractions this week.  At my appointment my doctor said that I was already dilated to 4cm.  So who knows if that means I will go early or not....that's about the way it goes.  We actually have a scheduled date this time and she will find someway to keep us guessing!

Maternity Clothes: Yes

Cravings: I had a craving for Coke the other day, which is just weird because always drink either Dr.Pepper or Pepsi.  It's been cold this week, so I've been living on Chili and soup!

Best Moment This Week: We had a great time celebrating my mom-in-law's birthday this week!  My day off on Tuesday was so so nice!  I got things put away in the baby's room, and worked on packing our hospital bags!  My mom and dad came down yesterday and Mom helped me clean, while Dad helped Zach paint a dresser for the nursery.  We also sat down and did some Christmas shopping last night, and are almost finished.  Such a good feeling! 

Looking Forward To: I have a gift card to use, so next Saturday I am heading up for a massage and pedicure.  Can't wait! 


Also, look what my sweet sister Kristen and my mom made for me!  Such cute onsies, skirts, burp rags and bibs!  I am in love! :)







  

No comments:

Post a Comment