"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Superhero Room

Since we have been talking about all things Lyle lately, I thought I would share his bedroom with you.  As part of his Christmas present, he received several things to update his room.  Even though he's had a big bed for awhile now, his decor was still the same farm theme from his nursery. 

Zach painted the stripes for Lyle's nursery (a true labor of love!), but I love how they make his room so much more interesting!











Lyle helped "decorate" his room for these pictures which were taken a few months ago.  As I am looking at them and see the scale his "decorations" have escalated to, I am a bit terrified.  His room is looking much more like a kid version of the show "Hoarders" these days. 

But he is too sweet and it gives him such joy, so we will see.  Either way he loves his new room, and I think it suits him perfectly!

Sources:
Comforter: ThinkGeek
Sheets: ThinkGeek
Watercolor Prints: Water Color Magazine
Letters: Homeade
Marvel Sign: Hobby Lobby

1 comment:

  1. Um I LOVE the stripes!! Perfect room for your little superhero!

    ReplyDelete