"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Sunday, July 3, 2011

I'm going on a trip, and I'm packing...

Air mattress
Belt
Cards....

Did you ever play that game?  I'm pretty sure we played it in the car on vacation.  You had to remember what was packed for each letter.   We are packing to leave tonight for the MYF Convention in Pittsburg, PA, and I keep going over my list to make sure we have everything. We leave from the church at 11 p.m. and drive to Kansas City, where our plane leaves at about 5:30 a.m.  It sounds like it will be a fun week, and I'm excited to experience convention.  I went to the Evangelical Free convention when I was in high school, but always heard such awesome stories from my friends about the Mennonite convention.  I'm sure we will come back tired, but hopefully with some great memories.  Think of this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment