"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Friday, July 1, 2011

Wedding

I need to post about last weekend before it is too late! Last Saturday we got to watch our friends Dan and Allison get married! Everything was beautiful, I especially loved the feathers in Allison's hair and flowers! The wedding was at First MB in Wichita, with dinner and cake afterwards. They had a photo booth set up to take pictures with hats, wigs, and glasses-so fun! It was great to hang out with our "Wichita friends." Zach was able to go up Thursday night for the bachelor party and hang with the guys for the rest of the weekend. I got some time at home, and was able to watch my GIRL shows (none of which are on the history channel :) then had fun spending time with CJ on Saturday. We love living in Harper but sometimes I wish it was just a little closer, so we could hang out with this fun group more!

Sorry....no pictures :(


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment