"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Sunday, July 3, 2011

What started as a test drive....

...turned into signing papers for a new car!  Zach and I went to the Honda dealership yesterday to test drive a CRV.  We had no intention of buying a car that day, just wanting to see what we thought.  We were really impressed with how it drove, and knew it was what we were wanting.  I tell you, I am just sold on Honda's! :) We were able to take advantage of a really good percentage rate for financing, so decided to just go for it.  Let me tell you, we were freaking out a little bit for the rest of the day.  Because of the tsunami in Japan, supply is a little low right now, so the dealership is ordering our car, and it should be here in September.  That gives us a little time to sell my car and get excited!  So if you know of anyone who is in need of a 2007 Honda Accord, let me know...its an awesome car! :)

What our new car will look like...

No comments:

Post a Comment