"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Friday, July 19, 2013

Five on Friday

Today I am joining these great girls and sharing five things on my mind....


1.  This has been a much busier week than I was anticipating, but we made steps forward on several things.  Monday we met with our church's Outreach committee to plan activities for the fall (handing out pies at the fair, a BBQ cook-off during our church's anniversary celebration, outreach dinners, and trunk-or-treat!) I met with another girl on the preschool committee on Tuesday as we furthered plans for the preschool that will open at our church in January, and planned a fundraiser breakfast.  Wednesday I took a meal to our pastor's family and new baby.  And got some good snuggle time in with little Levi!  Thursday we were ready for a night at home. Whew!

2.  Lyle's best friend Eli is turning two tomorrow, and we are heading over for his birthday party.  Eli's mom watches Lyle while we are at work, so I can't wait for some time to celebrate with our "extended family!" :)



3.  I started working on this project last weekend.  Hopefully I can finish it this weekend!  I am enjoying having a project to work on. 

Instructions here



4.  I bought Lyle a pair of TOM'S this week, when I found them on sale on Zulily.  I have been dying to buy him some since he was born.  So stinkin cute!

5.  A happy boy playing in the mud! 



Hope you all had a great Friday!  Here's to the weekend!  




1 comment:

  1. I love that you're posting more often! It's so fun to read! And I love one of the skirts you just pinned (the navy striped one) & this dress. Can't wait to see the final project!

    ReplyDelete