"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Friday, October 18, 2013

Five on Friday

1.  Painted nails. I have painted my nails twice this week. Write it down in the records books people.


2.  Lunch and shopping. I am meeting my mom and sister tomorrow to go out for my mom's birthday. We are leaving the kiddos at home, and I can't wait for some girl time!


3.  Friday Morning. We had an immunization conference for work two days in Wichita this week and I ended up with some overtime. So I am staying home this morning, and heading in after lunch.  A morning full of drinking coffee, bible study, sewing, and catching up on Grey's Anatomy.  That's my kind of Friday!

4. Gifts. I have been "Pinterest Inspired" lately! I am starting to make a list of projects...some to get done quickly and some to make for presents for Christmas. So excited! Maybe I'll make a stop at Hobby Lobby on my way home on Saturday! 

5.  Our small group is doing the Beth Moore study, "Esther."  This is my first Beth Moore study and I have always heard good things.  Excited to get going!


Enjoy your Friday!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I've done several Beth Moore studies. I did like Esther, but Daniel is hands down my favorite! You guys should do that one sometime!

    ReplyDelete