"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Monday, October 28, 2013

Trunk or Treat

This post is an overload of pictures, but I couldn't help myself! We had trunk or treat this weekend at church (where people decorate their car trunks and park them together in the church parking lot, then the kids trick or treat at each car). It was a blast! The afternoon turned out rainy and I was not thrilled about needing to set up in the cold rain, but it stopped just in time! 

Navigating the maze


I didn't even get a picture of our trunk! :( We did a beach theme, with beach towels as the back drop, sand in the bottom with toys, and a cooler full of candy. It was so fun to see everyone else's ideas too. But you can't tell how creative everyone was because I was too obsessed with taking pictures of Lyle Lyle Crocodile! 

Dressed up with Papa!

Sharing our sucker with Grammy

Lyle was so excited everyone was giving him candy! And that Mom was letting him eat it! Lol





Some of our youth group kids

Love my family!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Love you guys! But you're costumes are lame! Where's Zach's coconut bra and grass skirt? :-)

    ReplyDelete