"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

We Are All Stars

 
 
We had such a fun time at Zach's company picnic on Saturday.  Lyle learned to play putt-putt and he is destined to be a pro.  He hit a hole-in-one on his first try (with Dad's help of course.) 




 
Poor boy was too short to ride most of the rides.  We tried to sneak him onto the go-karts with us, but they made us measure him and he was a good five inches too short. lol.  The super enthusiastic (can you hear my sarcasm?) workers in the kiddie section let him ride these with us.  He had such a straight face on the mini roller coaster.  I don't think he was scared, but he didn't seem too impressed by the whole thing. 
 
We had beautiful weather, and enjoyed time with Zach's co-workers.  I think it will be a fun place to come in a couple years when Lyle is a little bigger, and can enjoy a few more things!
 

2 comments:

  1. What a big boy Zach was to ride the helicopters! I see he had you ride the roller coaster with Lyle though! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah I know! He was going to ride this big spinning ride with one of his co-workers sons. I couldn't believe it!

      Delete