"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Weekend in Pictures

A trip to the park on Saturday




A visit to Walmart

After a blue sucker from our favorite older friend at church, Dewey.  



I got most of Lyle's quilt cut out (except for the fabric in between these stripes), and the blocks sewn. My husband was very helpful as I rearranged them a hundred times.  Progress!
Cold enough for fall clothes!  I made myself this infinity scarf using a combination of tutorials from Pinterest.  I bought 2 yards of fabric and used the length of it since I like them a little longer.

3 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures! Especially since you guys couldn't come up and play this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the greatest pictures of Lyle and you! You both looked soooo happy. Love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I have so many pictures of Lyle, I need to get better at taking pictures of us (and you guys!) with him too! He has mastered "cheesing" for the camera! :)

    ReplyDelete