"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

22 Weeks




How Many Weeks: 22

Size of Baby: Spaghetti Squash

Weight Gain:  Up six pounds overall.

Gender:  A sweet baby girl!  Oh I am loving all the cute girl things!  Trying to resist buying everything I see!

Movement:  Lots more kicks, definitely strong enough to feel from the outside.  All of her kicks are down low...I think I am carrying a lot lower this time than with Lyle.

Sleep:  Fine, just not enough of it!

Symptoms:  My back, stomach, and feet were sooorre this week!  I'm sure it was due to a crazy work week, then having things in the evening that kept me on my feet.

Maternity Clothes:  Yes. My regular work-out shorts are getting tight, but it's too late in the summer to make it worth buying more.

Cravings:  I feel like my appetite has gone crazy this week!  I'm definitely craving sweets right now.  I got fried pickles and homeade ice cream at our county fair.....pregnant lady heaven!

Best Moment This Week:  Being done with fair week!  Days at work were crazy, then most nights we had to be at the fair for something...setting up our Preschool booth, Zach's seed company booth, and helping with the photography entries.  A couple nights were spent making pies, and Saturday we were up early to run the preschool fundraiser breakfast, and back in the afternoon for our Outreach ministry to hand out pies and water during the parade.  Whew!

Looking Forward To:  A week of nothing!  It is so nice to come home in the evening and be able to sit down!  Trying to catch up on laundry, send out preschool back-to-school packets, and my house desperately needs to be cleaned!  That house cleaning is just going to have to wait! :)

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute!!!!! We need to get the cousins together again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet sister! Yes, maybe a trip to Botanica or the zoo???

      Delete