"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Sunday, August 31, 2014

25 Weeks



How Many Weeks: 25

Size of Baby: Eggplant

Weight Gain: Up 10-11 pounds depending on the scale

Gender: Girl! We found some girl clothes at a garage sale...score! Then we hit up Old Navy which was slightly more expensive! Lol but everything was 40% off, how do you resist that???

Movement: Yes, she's getting much more insistent! I'm pretty sure we've had a couple rounds of hiccups this week!

Sleep: Better this week I would say!

Symptoms: This week was not as crazy at work and I noticed a huge difference! I was not as sore at the end of the day. Thankful I'm not working the floor at the hospital, but dreading starting flu shots! 

Maternity Clothes: Yes, I have several work t-shirts that I wear with my scrub pants that I'm afraid are only going to last another week or two. Time to find another solution! 

Cravings: We got donuts this weekend and they hit the spot! Still on the sweets trend.

Best Moment This Week: We came up to Kansas City to spend the weekend with Kodi and Shawn. It's been great to hang out and play! We hit up garage sales, Bass Pro Shop, the Legends, the aquarium, and headed off to go bowling soon! 

Looking Forward To: A short work week is always nice! We ordered Lyle's bed, and bought mattresses yesterday. I'd love to get working on their rooms while I still have energy! 

At my sonogram this last week, a couple things had resolved that we were so happy about. There still was showing something called echogenic bowel. Which could be an indicator of something, or could be nothing. They drew some bloodwork to check for infection and we will keep doing so grams to check everything. It's in God's hands...I have to keep reminding myself! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment