"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Saturday, August 16, 2014

23 Weeks



How Many Weeks: 23

Size of Baby: Papaya

Weight Gain:  Up 9 pounds.  That means I gained three pounds this week.....probably because I was STARVING! Basically exactly like this clip.  Haha.

Gender:  Girl, Girl, Girl!

Movement:  Lots of kicking, getting stronger.  She likes to kick the counter at work, it must be right in the way when I lean against it.

Sleep:  Pretty good this week.  I turn over a lot to get comfortable again, but I don't stay awake so that's great.

Symptoms:  I use my heating pad for a few minutes at night and that seems to help my back.  Add heartburn to the list of symptoms this week. :( Time to start carrying Tums with me again.

Maternity Clothes:  I got some new clothes with birthday money: a pair of jeans, leggings, some shirts.  So fun to have a few new things to wear!

Cravings:  Sweets again this week.  Apparently I need to be careful, ha!  This week it was strawberry cheesecake ice cream ( my absolute favorite), a chocolate chip cookie pie from Pizza Hut with milk, and birthday treats at work!

Best Moment This Week:  Not having to be anywhere this week!  Lyle came down with hand, foot, mouth disease this week.  A big thanks to his Grammy for watching him most of the week, and to Z for staying home with him a day too.  He just had sores on his face around his mouth, so not as bad as most get it!  A little fussy at the beginning, but overall I think he felt pretty normal.

Looking Forward To:  My regular doctor apt. is this week (the first time I will get to see my regular doctor since my first apt, since she's been on maternity leave).  I've got some random questions to ask, and curious to see where I'm measuring.

 

Lyle wanted to get in on the belly pictures! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment