"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Hawaii.8

Thursday was our four year anniversary.  It was so awesome that the timing of this trip fell on our anniversary and we could be somewhere special!  Heather, Aleigh, and Casey had to fly back home, so the rest of us packed up the house, and moved over to Jill and Pat's.  Once that enormous task was complete we headed over to Moke's for breakfast.  It was probably good I didn't learn about this until the last day, because I might have made someone drive me there everyday!  I had lilikoi (passionfruit) pancakes and they were to die for.

My breakfast

Zach's breakfast

After breakfast Zach and I went and got massages.  I think I looked like I was in a trance when I got done.  It was probably the best massage I have ever had.  I might say that everytime I get one, but in this case it is true!  Since that was my "pick" of activities we went to see Hangover 3 as Zach's "pick" that afternoon.  We walked down to the beach about five, and were able to watch the sea turtles coming in to eat!  A huge thank you to Kim and Greg for taking Lyle for the day!  I think he had a blast playing fetch with Jill and Pat's dog!


Playing in Jill's yard

 Kodi and Shawn had gone off on their own for the day, so everyone else went to supper together.  We had a fish tank right beside our table and Lyle was fascinated.  We worked on repacking our bags when we got back to the house, and got ready to leave for Kauai in the morning.  What an amazing first week in Hawaii on Oahu!     

Jill and Kim

Add caption
   

No comments:

Post a Comment