"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

New Design

I hope that no one has been trying to read my blog as I was changing things around today.  If so, I apologize, I am sure you are going crazy!  I will probably keep playing with ti, but hopefully it looks better than before.  I mean, who doesn't love some chevron, especially involving the colors grey, teal, and yellow??? Perfect. 

2 comments:

  1. i love your new design! so much so that i decided to copy you and make it mine (i haven't used my blog in forever!) anyway- i can't seem to get the white background off my header and can't find a solution that works online. How did you get yours transparent??

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you are customizing your template, there should be an option to make the color of the background of the header "transparent." I had a heck of a time getting my header to cooperate (I couldn't get my title centered in the box for the life of me) so finally I just chose a different one. If you still can't get it to work, you could try messaging the gal who designed them?? Hope it works for you!!

    ReplyDelete