"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Sunday, August 4, 2013

A Finished Project

Well, I finally finished the dress I had been working on.  I had a few challenges (the elastic ended up showing in between the tank and skirt), but I like it better with a bow anyway!!!  




I bought fabric to make a couple of infinity scarfs, and also have some ribbon and scraps to try my hand at a few baby gifts.  Here's to hoping each project improves my skills a little!

3 comments:

  1. Totally awesome! It looks great on you. Keep up the good work! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove it!! Can't wait see more projects to come :)

    ReplyDelete