"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Rest

Although the occasion was sad, it was so great to spend some time with my family this weekend.  We stayed at "The Mansion"  a bed and breakfast that my Aunt's church runs.  We each had beautiful rooms, and enjoyed being all together in one space.  

Here are a few pictures from the weekend.

We stopped at a candy shop on the way to Missouri.  The lady gave Lyle a sucker and he was in heaven!

Playing outside in the morning before breakfast.
Bass Pro Shop!

I want this one, Mom!
Uncle Mike and Eric.  Pretending he was the baby on the E Trade commercials.  Hilarious.

2 comments:

  1. I know I've said it before, but man I have the cutest nephew in the world! :-)

    ReplyDelete