"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Friday, August 23, 2013

Five on Friday

1.  A weekend at home.  The only plans we have this weekend are to go up to church with my sister for my nephew's dedication.  Otherwise it is time to clean, organize, and play!  After busy weekends for the past month, this is just what we need!

2.  I was working on Lyle's 1 year photo book on Shutterfly last night.  I cannot believe how much he has changed since he was a triple chin-chubby face baby!  He even looks crazily different than at his one year pictures.  I guess that means it's time to take more pictures!  Shawn, want a new subject to practice on??? :)
 
About 2 months old

3.  New music.  I ordered a couple of new CD's with an Amazon gift card I got for my birthday.  I get tired of the same songs on the radio, and love something different to listen to! 


I know, I know.  Pitch perfect is ridiculous.  But it makes me laugh and remember high school singers.
 
4.  I ordered Lyle a few new Melissa and Doug toys, during a sale on Zulily.  I can't wait for them to get here!  Although I haven't decided which he can have now, and what gets saved back for later. 


5.  Lyle learned a knock-knock joke this week.  This is how it goes:  (Lyle) knock-knock, (me) who's there? (Lyle) MOO!!!!!  Haha.  He kept telling it to me over and over and laughing every time.  I found out last night, that his friend Eli has learned the "interrupting cow" joke and this is Lyle's version of it.  I love it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment