"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Saturday, January 4, 2014

2014

I'm not usually a New Year's Resolution kind of gal.  I tend to make them and break them like the rest of the world.  This year I felt a little inspired, and hopefully I don't break all of these, but here is my list of goals/resolutions.

-Come up with a morning schedule that works.  (Including devotion time, packing breakfast/lunches, and a quick pick up of a room.)
 
-Menu Plan incorporating new recipes and the beef in our freezer
 
-Find a simple way to track our budget/spending
 
-Send birthday cards to our family
 
-Finish our Disney and Hawaii photo books
 
-Decorate the master bathroom
 
-Make another quilt
 
-Have my neice and nephew come over and spend the night
 
-Do something intentional with Lyle each day off we have together (i.e. go to the park, make breakfast together, do a craft, etc.)
 
-Have a date with Zach at least every other month
 
-Learn to use Zach's nice camera
 
Here is to an awesome 2014!!!!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. My good friends have started a blog, OurPurposefulLife.com, and they have recently shared posts on budgeting. The post titled "deliverables" I believe has links to forms you can print off that they use for budgeting. I liked them a lot because they were simple and user friendly.

    ReplyDelete