"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Friday, January 24, 2014

Five on Friday

I am linking up again with Hello! Happiness, the good life blog, Carolina Charm, and A.Liz Adventures to bring you my Five on Friday.  

I decided to give you my five favorite pictures of Lyle from the last week.  Enjoy!

Picking out his dream combine.

Using Tupperware as a sippy cup holder
Getting ready to help blow out the candles!

Zach's grandma has been in the hospital for the last couple of weeks.  Lyle's favorite thing to do when we visit her is take a ride on her walker to see the fish!

Syrup EVERYWHERE!  Did you guys know it makes a great hair gel??


2 comments:

  1. Love it! I always enjoy your blog Kimmy...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these! Nora likes to go see the birds at my grandma's nursing home :) I bet the fish are so fun!

    ReplyDelete