"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Fan Club

Lyle and I headed up to Wichita this morning to watch my sister Kristen run the See Jane Run half marathon.  The weather was beautiful, and she did awesome!  We were so proud!

The kids enjoyed playing together, and I love any time that I get to spend with my family!

Go, Kristen, Go!


Cheering on their Aunt!
Where's the candy????

Hey!  Who's in here???

It's Me!  The adorable Eric!
Carrie and Eric


Gigi taking Lyle for a walk

Such a happy boy!


All done!  And still talking and smiling!  I would have collapsed and never gotten up again!  

Woo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment