"So I commend the enjoyment of life, because nothing is better for a man under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany him in his work all the days of the life God has given him under the sun." Ecclesiastes 8:15

Friday, September 27, 2013

Five on Friday

It's Friday! It's Friday! It's Friday!  Other than it being completely impossible to get out of bed every morning, this week has been a pretty good one!  Here are my top 5 from the week/upcoming weekend.
 
1.  Tonight we are heading to Hesston to watch one of our former youth group kids play volleyball.  Who knows.  Maybe we'll get crazy, stay up late, and head to Newell's afterwards.  I can hear cheese fries calling my name.
 
2.  Tomorrow morning, Lyle and I are going to meet my sister and kids at Botanica.  Tomorrow is Museum Day Live! from Smithsonian Magazine, and you can get free admission to tons of different museums.  We picked Botanica, well because we both love it, but it has a great kids area, and we weren't sure we had the energy to wrangle two toddlers and a baby in a real museum.  I can't wait!
 
 
3.  Lyle was sporting these jammies last night, and I am absolutely in love. 
 
 
 
4.  I ordered my new phone a week ago, so it should be arriving any day!  My current iphone is about 2 1/2 years old and recently has been doing all sorts of weird things.  My current mission is to find a case I like.  I like to be able to take my phone out of the case to put it on our ihome, etc. without it breaking the case.  Any suggestions of cases you love???

 
 
5.  What's more happy on a Friday than a cute picture of this guy! 
 
 
 What are your 5 on Friday???
 

2 comments:

  1. Love your list...the PJ's look awesome. I ama farm girl myself, and I love JD stuff:) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We have a little John Deere obsession over here! :) Have a great weekend!

      Delete